I made some stands in order to get the under water hull finished, as it was quite rough after spraying the epoxy and no further measures after that.
I put the boat up by first extending the floats. Then, by lowering the trailer tongue, putting the aft supports in, elevating the tongue and fit the front supports I could level the trailer and pull it out.
I was wet sanding the hull with 240 grit paper until smooth as a baby's ass. I had to quit when the water turned in to ice and I have a part of the aft hull left for spring. I plan to use VC17m anti fouling.
I ended up putting the trough hull triducer (speed, depth, water temp) in the mid line, just forward of the forward bunk aft bulkhead. This will probably put it out of the water at high speeds, as I was able to see the daggerboard trough the nets several times during sea trials, but I expect it to be able to give good readings upwind, on both tacks, where speed trough water is most important.
A few pics of the rigging details