The main hull is still left out in the cold. I decided it was better to not remove parts from the workshop before they were finished now. I've been building for four and a half years now, and not finished one single part yet! That is soon to be changed.
I made the holes for the rudder rope handle. Holes lined with pieces of PVC tube. Then one side was smoothed and faired.
I finished off the filling and fairing of the carbon fibre bow pole. It was a bit uneven outer surface due to the malfunctioning heat shrinking tube I was using, and hence not perfect but hey, it's not a piano, it's a bow pole!
And also working on the rudder case.