Saturday, April 04, 2009

Back on my feet

I have been unable to do anything productive for more than a week due to an upper respiratory tract infection, but I am now slowly recovering. Hence, there are now finally some progress to report.

I finished planking the deck.

Then I cut the high density (HD) foam for the high load deck fittings.

And placed them. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to figure out the placement for all such fittings and quite a few more areas will have to be backfilled later.

The inside of the anchor locker have been filled with putty.

Preparing for the infusion of the last few panels.

No comments: