Anyway, a couple of trailer photos:
Then I finally got around to do the final sanding of the rudder moulds. I have not been looking forward to this, but now it's done. Applied mould sealer, still to apply 5 layers of release agent, then ready to shoot another high quality rudder. I have to make the rudder case as well, in order to start the tiller and do the final trimming to the aft edge of the hull.
I also started playing with mixing my own fairing compound. I was able to find a recipe for a thick, dry, easy sandable compound, but I have not yet found the proper tool for applying the stuff. I will try to pick up a lot of useful hints described in this and this link for the main hull fairing.
In the background the first small steps in the making of an "optional carbon bow pole" visible.
Really no much progress, I think it is because I have not been able to find time for boatbuilding lately.