Thursday, October 07, 2010

Trailer news

I got some of the parts for the trailer.  They are really professionally made, and if they all were made to plan I would have been really happy now. 


Unfortunately, the brackets for attaching the bunk board to the trailer were not. They look really good, exactly like I drew them,


but a closer look reveals the problem.  It will not be easy to pass a bolt trough here, even though I designed an oversized hole compared to the planned bolt dimension.


The upper articulating part of the adjustable double bow roller


And the last lights to get everything per regulations, perhaps.  Even the lawyer within the government who tried to help me to interpret the highly complex formulated regulations gave up.


I made the reinforcing laminations on the bracket/traveller join.

No comments: