Friday, October 22, 2010

The snow is here!

Yesterday the first snow this season arrived.  That was what the rest of the trailer parts did as well. So I worked until late (ie early) to get all the parts fitted.  This is how far I got.


This is the basis of the bow pole after external lamination.  The party balloon lamination on the inside is put on hold due to trailer finishing.


Tonight I kept on with the trailer.  Tomorrow I will have a couple of friends over to help me carrying the boat out of the workshop and on to the trailer.  It will be exciting to see how well it fits.
This trailer modifications have really surprised me time consume wise.  I haven't counted the hours, but there are a lot of them. And I have to pick it all apart again for galvanizing.  And the electrical system is not ready.  And the light plate.  It's a whole project all by it self!